Window Braid Hairstyle
This hairstyle tutorial features a fun and unique hair design. This hairstyle is named as window braid. The twists forming around each side of the oval shaped center remind us of curtains being pulled back around a window. This hairstyle takes approx. 10-15 min. to complete.
Window Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Princess Hairstyles (YouTube)
Here are the steps on creating this Window Braid hairstyle:
- Take some part on the crown part and then secure this part with the elastic band.
- If you want to tease then you can do and increase this part’s volume.
- Here, we have pull some part to increase the volume.
- Now take some hair on the back of the hair and then make a ponytail.
- Make this part smooth because this part will be seen in the end of this hairstyle.
- Take the first (top) ponytail and then include this with the ponytail you made on the base.
- Add this with the help of ponytail with the base one.
- Take the first ponytail and then separate this into two parts.
- Use clip on the either part of the ponytail you separated.
- Take some part from the front part and then twist it upwards.
- Bring this right to the ponytail.
- Bring this underneath the ponytail.
- Continuously twist this part.
- Take same thick strand. And then add to the ponytail where you add the first strand.
- Keep continuing this until your hair runaway.
- Now secure this twisted part with the ponytail you made in the base of the hair.
- Do the same in another part of the first ponytail you made.
- Continue doing this until you don’t reach to the end.
- Wrap this with the main ponytail.
- Finally you will get the window braid tutorial braid.
You can simply make a braid from the twisted strands or you can leave it with by securing with the elastic band. If not, you can also incorporate this with the main ponytail that you made on the base.