Wedding Hairstyles Updos with Curls
In this hairstyle tutorial, you will learn how to make easy wedding hair updo with curls. Wedding is always auspicious and the gorgeous hairstyle will enhance the beauty of the ceremony. In this hairstyle, we will learn to create an easy, curly hair bun using pin curls. It is low bun hairstyle that can be also created in a high top knot.
Wedding Hairstyles Updo with Curls Tutorial
Video by: MakeupWearables Hairstyles (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create yourself this beautiful wedding hairstyle:
- Make sure you hair is curl. If your hair is not curled, then you can use the curling iron.
- You can section your hair with the help of hair clip.
- Start from the bottom. Wrap your hair around two fingers.
- You need to wrap twice and then secure this with the bobby pin.
- If you have fine long hair, then you can wrap it for three times.
- Continue this process. Take some strands of hair and then secure this part of hair with bobby pin by rolling with your fingers.
- Bobby pin the rolled hair.
- Then do it on the bottom part. When you are done with the bottom part then you can do in the middle part as well.
- After completing this, do the same in the front part as well. Don’t forget to make a puff, teasing the hair in the front part.
- Teasing will help you to give a volume.
- Finally you will get the easy wedding updo with the curls.
To get this hairstyle, you will need a long medium hair. If you have straight hair, then you need to curl hair. All you need to do is to roll the hair by wrapping it around the finger for two times. You can wrap the strands for more than two times, depending on your hair length.