Side Dutch Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Today we are back with one of the beautiful hairstyle for all you ladies with medium long hairs. This hairstyle is called Side Dutch braid hairstyle which is basically an inspired from an inverted French braid hairstyle. A big shout out to the Youtuber Bebexo for doing this step by step hair tutorial for Side Dutch braid hairstyle.
Tutorial for making Side Dutch Braid Hairstyle for Long Hair
Let’s get started to get yourself a beautiful Dutch braid hairstyles:
- First comb the hair to one side.
- Now part the hair right towards the left eyebrow.
- Divide the hair and part them into three equal sections.
- Grab a strand on the left and bring underneath the middle.
- Similarly, you need to grab a strand and keep underneath the middle.
- Now bring the strand underneath the middle from the right side.
- Continue doing this until you don’t reach to the side of the ear.
- Reaching to the ear side, you will start incorporating all the hair to the braid.
- Now start creating normal braiding once you reach the tail of hair.
- Secure the braiding with the help of an elastic band.
- Gently pull the side of the strands. This will help to increase the volume.
- If you find some strands of hair left to be incorporated to the main braid, then you can make another braid.
- Tie this small braid with the help of elastic band.
- Now secure this with the help of the bobby pin.
- Finally the Side Dutch braid hairstyle is ready.
This hairstyle is best for the medium long hair. You can also practice this so that you can carry this hairstyle whenever you are going for outing or even in colleges. It is cool and lovely hairstyle. Side Dutch braid hairstyle is inverted form of the French braid style.