Rope Braid 3D Flower Bun Updo Hairstyle
In this tutorial, you will learn to create a rope braid hair bun. If you wrap the braid around your ponytail nicely, you can create a pretty rose. This hairstyle looks more casual and perfect for everyday wear. It is easy as well as it can be achieved in straight, wavy or curly hair.
Rope Braid 3D Flower Bun Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started to create this beautiful Rope Braid 3D Flower Bun Hairstyle:
- First comb your hair all thoroughly.
- Gather the hair and then tie a pony tail with the help of elastic band.
- Separate your ponytail into two equal sections and then divide one of the sections into further two sections.
- Now you will twist both of the strands and then bring one strand over the next.
- Take the left strand over the right and then twist it over to the left.
- Continue this until you don’t reach down.
- This way will prevent from the flyaways.
- Tie this with the elastic band if you reach to the tip of hair.
- Continue doing same with the other part of hair.
- Secure the strand of hair too.
- Gently tuck the strand upwards to give the volume.
- Wrap it around the pony tail.
- Bobby pin to secure the strand.
- Take another braid and then secure this part with the bobby pin.
- Accessorize this hairstyle with the flower pin.
- Finally you will get the beautiful rope braid 3D flower bun updo hairstyle.
You can make several braids if you want. But if your hair is medium long, then you can make just three strands.