Quick Hairstyles for Short Hair
In this tutorial, we are learning how to create 3 quick and easy hairstyles for short hair. The video tutorial features Bushra Madhiya as it was released by Youtube channel Glamrs.com.
Let’s get started and try these quick and easy hairstyles for your hair:
- Section the top of hair and pin it into a pouf.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Pin the upper section to the pouf.
- Now pin the lower section to the judo.
- Make the hair neat by securing bobby pins in the remaining hair.
- Add bobby pins if required.
To create three twisted knots, follow the below instructions:
- Take a small section of hair from the top.
- Twist the hair and bobby pin the hair.
- Continue pinning hair on the top.
- Now pin the remaining hair into the sections and buns.
- Set the hair with the hairspray.
To create the Edgy Biker Girl Braids, follow the step by step instructions:
- Take a small section of the hair from the front.
- Braid and then pin it back.
- Twist a new section of hair.
- Pin it into the braid.
- Take a small section between two braids.
- Tie it with rubber band.
- Tuck the pony tail inwards.
- Add the volume by teasing the hair.
- Finally the Edgy Biker Girl Braid is ready.
These tutorials will help you to manage your short hair. You will learn how to create different hair styles. Just you need to practice and enjoy.