Cute Christmas Hairstyle
Today we are back with a beautiful hairstyle tutorial. This can be your Christmas Hairstyle in coming Christmas. In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to create a criss-cross hair styling technique that can be used to create many different looks. Here are just a couple of ideas on how to incorporate into a half updo (feel free to curl your hair for a more romantic look!), a side swept ponytail with a bohemian feel to it, and into an elegant formal updo for work or special events.
Video by: Lilith Moon (YouTube)
Let’s start this cute Christmas hairstyles:
- Take a section of hair and then pin it away.
- Take another section of hair and then pin it with the bobby pin.
- Now take some section and then bobby pin this strand too.
- Take the section separated for the second time and bring over the third strand of hair.
- Do this process until you don’t reach down to the neck.
- If you have long hair then you continue this process.
- Secure this hair with the help of elastic band.
- If you don’t want to make the side ponytail, then you can tuck the remaining part to the next side.
- You can use the headband or any flower accessories.
- You can create twisted bun and then accessorize with the clip.
- Finally you will get the Cute Christmas hairstyle for medium long hair.