Chinese Staircase Braid Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial
This hairstyle is inspired from the Chinese staircase. So the hairstyle is known as Chinese staircase braid ponytail hairstyle. You can also use the hair extensions so that you can make the side ponytail. This step by step tutorial for creating Chinese staircase Braid Ponytail hairstyle is shared by Youtube user Bebexo. Now you can create yourself this exclusive Chinese ponytail hairstyle.
Here are the step by step procedure that you need to follow:
- First you start to back comb your hair.
- Start sectioning the hair and back come your hair.
- When you are happy with the volume of the hair you need to comb the surface.
- Now separate some hair and secure remaining hair with the elastic band and make the pony tail.
- We are making the Chinese Staircase knot.
- Grab the section of the hair that you left in the side of your hair.
- Now take the section to the right to left knot towards the pony tail you made and fold it to the other side.
- Now you need to add some strand of the hair. ( This is an optional. If you have long hair then you can skip this.)
- If you’re adding some strand of hair, you will need to use gel so that the added hair will be attached with the earlier strand of hair.
- Take this added hair around the pony tail and then bring the tail part of the hair towards other side.
- Now continue doing this.
- You can also continue doing this towards the end.
- You can also do half of the hair.
- Here in the tutorial, we are doing only in the half part of the hair.
- Then tie this with an elastic band so that you can secure your braid.
- You will some pattern on the side of the hair.
- Finally Chinese Staircase Braid ponytail hairstyle for medium long hair is ready.