Braided Headband Hairstyle Tutorial
Here comes one of my favorite hairstyle, Braided Headband Hairstyle. This is the tutorial ideal for the medium and long hair. This hairstyle is inspired from 60s big teased hair for wedding or prom. Retro hairstyles, offering extremely feminine, glamorous look for short as well as medium long hair, have made a huge comeback these days. This tutorial will help you to get a big voluminous hair inspired from the fashion of 60s and how you can spice up with the braided headbands. This hairstyle tutorial is done by Lilith Moon on Youtube.
Lets get started and get yourself a Braided Headband Hairstyle:
- This part is optional. If your hair is short, you can add some strand of hair as a part of extension.
- Start teasing the hair from the back part of the hair.
- Use the hairspray so that the teasing will last for a long time.
- Start doing this until you don’t get the perfect poof.
- Now spray the hairspray so that you can lock the hair that you teased.
- You can use the accessories like the hair band.
- You can also use your own hair so that you can make the hair band.
- Take some strand of the hair and then make a regular hair braid.
- Then tie the strand with small elastic and bring the braid to the other side.
- Use the bobby pin and secure this braid to the other part of the ear.
- You will get a section of the hair as a lining or it is much more like a band.
- If you want you want to make the hair braid from another side.
- This will make another headband and thus you will get two headbands that you made out of your hair.
- If you wish then you can also make a braid and before securing, pull right side of the braid so that you will get the heart shaped.
- Then secure this to another side with the bobby pin.
- Finally your braided headband hairstyle is ready.