Braided Fan Bun Updo Hairstyle
In this tutorial you will learn how to do an easy braided fan out bun that’s perfect for work, school, proms, weddings, parties, and more. This hairstyle was inspired by Wrap-Around Hair Bun Updo Hairstyle. The “fanned out” look is really lovely. This hairstyle gives the same fanned out look but all the excess hair is tucked in the bun.
Braided Fan Bun Updo Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this beautiful Braided Fan Bun Updo hairstyle:
- Brush your hair to the back and then make it free from tangles.
- Now make a high pony tail.
- Secure the ponytail tightly so that it last for a long period of time.
- Now take some strand of hair.
- Then make a regular braid.
- When you reach the end of hair, you need to secure this with the help of elastic band.
- Now make another strand using the same technique.
- Make a regular three strand normal hair braid.
- You can make four to six braids. In the hair tutorial, we have tried to make four strands.
- Lift the ponytail and make a hole.
- Now grab the ponytail and flip the hair into the loop hole that you’ve just made it.
- Tease the layer of hair of the ponytail.
- Now flip this part and then separate this from the remaining hair from the pony tail.
- Continue teasing another section of the ponytail.
- Smooth the surface of the hair that you teased.
- And then incorporate the braids and the teased hair with the help of the elastic band.
- Now roll the hair all back and secure this with the help of the elastic band.
- Finally the braided fan bun is ready.
- This hairstyle is ideal for long or short hair.