5 Indie Hairstyles for Short Hair
This hair tutorial features Emma for her short hair. This tutorial includes five hairstyles for short hair. Those who have short hair and do not know how to manage the hair, for them this hair tutorial will work the best. Video taken from Youtube channel Erin Rose.
In this hair tutorial, we are learning how to create “Messy Low Pony” and to create this, go through the step by step process down below.
- Start teasing your hair.
- Grab all the hair and then secure with the help of elastic band.
- Secure some flyover with the help of bobby pins.
To make the Loose Waves, follow the instructions:
- Separate the section on the crown of hair.
- Start rolling the hair using the heating rod.
- When you are all done, tease some parts down.
- Continue rolling the front part as well.
- Don’t forget to use the bobby pins.
- Finally Loose Waves is ready.
To make the half up pony, you will need to follow following steps:
- Gather some hair and then secure this with the elastic band.
- Simply the half up pony is ready.
To create Messy Low Bun, follow the below instructions:
- Gather the hair all back.
- Use the elastic band to secure the hair.
- Then roll the hair around and secure the hair with the help of elastic band.
- Finally Messy Low Bun is ready.
Miley Cyrus Buns can be created in the following ways.
- Separate the hair into two sections.
- Make a ponytail and then roll it around and create a bun.
- Do the same with another ponytail.
- Roll it around and create a bun.
- Miley Cyrus Bun is ready.