4 Strand Rope Braid Hairstyle
In this hair tutorial, we are learning how to create 4 strand rope braid hairstyle. This hair tutorial will show you how to create an intricate 4-strand rope braid. This hairstyle combines a rope twist with a 4-strand which looks similar to 4-strand slide up braid.
4 Strand Rope Braid Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this beautiful 4 Strand Rope Braid Hairstyle:
- Take a small section of hair and divide it into two equal half.
- Then start making a roll braiding.
- To do so, you need to place the bottom strand over the top and twist it downwards.
- Repeat this. You need to roll another strand of hair.
- Now again place the bottom strand over the top and twist it downwards.
- When you are done, (reach to the tail of hair) you simply tie this with the help of elastic band.
- Now you are creating 4 strand rope braiding.
- Take three strands of hair and you have the remaining rolled braiding and that works as the fourth strand.
- Starting from the bottom, you weave it under and over.
- Now take the first strand and place it over and under.
- We are just working on the top and bottom strands of the hair.
- You need to take the bottom strand and weave it under and over. Continue doing with the top strand, you need to take it over and under.
- Repeat this until you reach to the end of the hair.
- Tie with elastic band.
- Continue doing this in another side of hair.
- Then bring both braids to the back and tie with the help of elastic band.
- Finally the 4 strand rope braid hairstyle is ready.
- Now you can also curl your remaining hair.
- Don’t forget to use heat protecting spray.