Textured Wavy Updo Hairstyle
When it comes to hairstyling for men, there is a lot of hair cut. In this hair tutorial, we are learning how to create textured wavy hairstyle for men. This hairstyle is for all the boys out there who has short hair. You can get this hairstyle for yourself. It takes maximum 10-15 minutes once you get the hang of it. We have used the products including Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer, Tourmaline Ceramic Styler, L’oreal Studio Remix Modeling Fiber Paste and Tresemme TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray.
Textured Wavy Updo Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: hellojeffs (YouTube)
Here are the steps included in creating Textured Wavy hair:
- Start from the crown part of hair.
- Take some sections and curl downwards away from your cowlick
- Continue down towards the bangs.
- Almost done with the curling.
- For this look, curl your bangs towards the cowlick.
- This time you need to curl it upwards away from you.
- Done curling keep the iron on if you want to touch up later.
- Choose a paste or clay for a matte look.
- Distribute a small amount on a comb.
- Comb your sides away from your face.
- Apply small amount of product to the back.
- Twist the ends to create texture.
- Apply the product to the roots of the crown.
- Refine every section of hair.
- Use small amount of bangs.
- Finally you will get the textured wavy hair style for men.
- Don’t forget to use the hair spray to keep this hairstyle for a long time.