South Asian Bridal Hairstyle
The Asian Bride normally from the south Asian countries like: India, Nepal, Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc. have a common hairstyle. They usually wear a dupatta on their head, we demonstrated a dupatta style, and how to set and secure the dupatta onto the hair using U shaped bobby pins. The style of the dupatta with depend on your clients dress and preference on how she wants to wear it. In this hairstyle, you will learn how to create Indian Pakistani bridal hairstyle.
South Asian Bridal Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Hafsa (YouTube)
Follow the instructions as mentioned to get asian bridal hairstyle:
- Start with dividing the hair.
- Section the hair right from the ear.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Gather all the hair and then secure this with the high ponytail.
- Spray the hair so that it will be easy for you to work with it.
- Decide which size of hair bun you are using.
- Use the bun through the pony tail.
- Move this bun until it does not reach to the scalp.
- Spread the hair all around the bun.
- Secure this with the bobby pins.
- You can use the hair extension to make other hairstyle.
- Secure this with the bobby pin.
- Bring the hair extension over the bun.
- Then you are dividing the hair into two parts.
- Now you will use this to cover the bun.
- Once you cover the bun using the hair extension, you will get the heightened hair bun.
- Take the strand from the each side of bun and braid it.
- Once you reach the braid, you will secure this with the elastic band.
- Now bring this all around the bun.
- Do the same with other braid and bring around the bun.
- Now you work on the front part. Tease the hair and then comb it to smooth the surface.
- The front section of hair was back combed into a puff, and a maang tikka was secured in the middle. This hairstyle used minimum amount of backcombing and was done on medium length hair, but can easily be done on long or short hair too.
- Finally the South Asian (also called Indian Pakistani ) bridal hairstyle is ready.