Quick Back to School Hairstyles
In this tutorial we are learning how to make few quick and easy back to school hairstyles. Each of these hairstyle is so easy and quick so you can create them yourself in minutes. If you are in hurry and few time to prepare for your hairstyle then these hairstyles are perfect for you.
Quick and Easy Back to School Hairstyles
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Twisted Lace Braid:
- Pick a section of hair on the top and divide it into two equal parts.
- Twist two strands of hair together and then pick some strands of hair and add it to the left strand.
- Continue twisting but don’t forget to add some hair in the left strand.
- Repeat this process until you reach to the end of hair.
- This completes the first style, called “Twisted Lace Braid.”
- Secure this braid with the help of elastic band.
Twisted Side Braid:
- Twisted Side Braid is one of the easy hairstyle.
- Grab all the hair and divide the hair equally to two halves.
- Then twist both of the strands together inward.
- Cross it over the right and split it into two parts.
- Then twist the strands inward and then take the left strand over the right.
- Repeat the same pattern until you reach to the tip of the hair.
- Tie with an elastic band.
- When you are done, tuck the strand to increase the volume of the strands.
- It will look like fishtail braid. But this is the easiest form of making braid.
Rope Twist Bun:
- Grab your hair and make a high ponytail.
- Divide the section into two equal parts.
- Cross the left section over the right.
- Take one strand and twist it towards the left.
- Continue twisting.
- Again take the left strand and cross it over the right.
- When you reach to the tip of the hair, secure it with elastic band.
- If you are making a bun, you can wrap it around and then secure it with the bobby pins.
- Here in the tutorial we are using more than 4 bobby pins but you can increase the numbers of pins if your hair is thicker.