How to make Side Swept French Fish Braid Hairstyle
Today we are doing the fishtail braid in the French style. This is pretty easy and simple to do. To get such hair updo, wet hair will be the best instead of trying this hairstyle with the dry hair. You can carry this hairstyle even for the formal occasion or some outdoor events. This French Fish Braid hairstyle tutorial is brought to you Princess Hairstyles on Youtube.
Following are the steps of the tutorials of the French fish braid hairstyle.
- Make a partition on the side of the head.
- Take a section of the hair and divide it into two halves.
- Cross two pieces of the hair.
- The next part all you need to do is to take an alternative hair from the right part of the cross.
- Grab a part of the hair and put it on the top of the hair.
- Take a smaller section of the hair from another side of the hair.
- Place it on the top of the hair.
- Never change the position of the strand.
- Work with the two section of the hair.
- Work this style on the wet hair. It goes easier with the wet hair than dry hair.
- Continue to take the smaller section of the hair as it is exhibited in the tutorial.
- This style does not look like complicated once you get the pattern of the style.
- When you get to the point where there is no hair left, just do the regular fishtail braid.
- You can secure the French fish braid with the elastic band, making a pony tail or you can simply make a bun. You can do whatever you like to do with it.
- Here in the tutorial, we have shown how the French fishtail can look elegant even if it is secured with the elastic band, making a pony tail.
- A flower is placed in the tutorial so that it enhances the beautiful braid we have just secured.
- Or we have another option. We can use hair band instead of using the flower.
- Side Swept French Fish Braid Hairstyle is ready.