Crochet Braid Ponytail Hairstyle
In this hair tutorial, you will learn how to do a French braid using a crochet stitch/knot technique. This crochet knotted French braid can be worn as an everyday ponytail or an elegant side swept hairstyle. The side swept version would look beautiful with curls and would be perfect for prom, homecoming, weddings, and parties.
Crochet Braid Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial
Video by: Bebexo (YouTube)
Let’s get started and create this beautiful Crochet Braid Ponytail Hairstyle:
- Wrap the strand around the index finger and pull the hair through the hole.
- You don’t need to pull all hair rather you need to pull it some part.
- Just like you do in the French braiding, you are taking some hair and add it to the main strand.
- Loop it through the circle and hold the hair by left hand.
- Continue picking the hair and add it to the main strand and loop it through the circle.
- Continue to do until you reach below your ear.
- When you reach below your ear, you need to secure this with the help of elastic band.
- Feel free to accessorize the hair using the flower clip.
- Now we are making the Side Swept look. To do this, take a small section of hair and wrap this strand around and make a circle.
- Do the exact same as earlier. Take some hair strand and incorporate this to the main strand.
- Then continue loop it through the circle.
- When you reach the area behind the ear, secure this with the help of elastic band.
- Accessorize this with the flower clip.
- You can also curl the hair.
- Finally the Crochet Braid Ponytail Hairstyle is ready.